Kampfgruppe Forums

Kampfgruppe Forums (https://www.kampfgruppe.org/index.php)
-   SSpoom's Basement (https://www.kampfgruppe.org/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   There's a new one in town (https://www.kampfgruppe.org/showthread.php?t=3760)

Leopard 07-11-2005 10:57 AM

There's a new one in town

Hi folks,

I'm the new recruit and just want to say hello.

I'm from Germany, 36 years old. My favority game is Combat Mission (I'm a very poor player).

Real Life Military experience:
- 12 month military service, heavy infantry (main weapon 120mm mortars)

Combat experience
- resently 'divorced' from my girlfriend, so I'm well educated in guerrilla tactics, mental cruelty and restisting interrogation as well as multiple torture methods, including withdrawal of love.

I'm not used to speak English, so please be patient with me if I once should dare to meet you on Teamspeak.

KG_Panzerschreck 07-11-2005 11:10 AM

hello scipio,

let me be the first to welcome you to the KG recruit process. :D i am the commander of the Combat Mission Divison of KG and i have recently sent you an email. if you could, could you please reply back to me when you have the chance. if you have any questions dont hesitate to ask me. thank you and once again welcome!

KG_Kharkov 07-11-2005 11:55 AM

Welcome, Scipio. We are very excited that you are applying for membership in Kampfgruppe. I think that your English is much better than our German, so please do not worry about your English!

I live in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and am a 34 year old attorney (and dad). I also am a Combat Mission player. I look forward to playing with and against you!

KG_CrimsonTrooper 07-11-2005 03:15 PM

Bienvenidos! (Welcome)

From the Mexican branch of KG.

I just started to play CMBB ( I have played one match against the computer and I am currently playing a match against KG_Soldier ) and
so if your looking to pad your stats I am the one you want to play. :)

Again, Welcome and I look forward to seeing you on TS.

Hasta Luego! (bye)

KG_GASXTREME 07-11-2005 03:28 PM

Scipio, nice to meet you. Can't wait for a chance to chat with you, you seem like a very interesting person! :)
-steve

KG_Panther 07-11-2005 04:18 PM

Good job! We look forward to you coming onboard!

KG_Jag 07-11-2005 08:05 PM

Gutten Tag Herr Scipio--welkommen! Enschuldigen sie mir bitte, mein Deutsch ist nicht so gut.

KG_AGCent 07-12-2005 11:57 AM

Hiya Pete!

We've played on several occaisions and every game has been great! I look forward to meeting you on Teamspeak!

KG_Cloghaun 07-13-2005 09:42 PM

Welcome Scipio,

I look forward to getting to know you better in the coming weeks and months. Be sure to seek out some of our membership for a game or two. If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask.

Good luck to you.

KG_Cloghaun
Kampfgruppe, Commanding

Leopard 07-15-2005 01:49 PM

Hi folks,

firstly, many thanks for all the welcome.

Secondly, please excuse me for not answering earlier, I'm still in the process of cleaning my life up... :wink:

I have a couple of matches running (one with KG Thors Hammer), but could take one more AK or BB. Somebody...?