View Single Post
Unread 02-01-2006, 11:21 AM
Oberste Befehlshaber (Ret.)
Oberst

Send a message via MSN to KG_AGCent

I am wringing my hands in anticipatin over this one. From the interview;

Quote:
BTL: When COTA is finished what will Panther Games work on next?

DO: Next cab off the rank is Battle from the Bulge ( BFTB ). All the maps bar one are done. Most of the research into units, estabs, order of battles etc is also done. We’re hopeful we can release BFTB around six months after COTA’s release – though I desperately need a holiday ;)

We have now set up five Data Design Teams ( DDTs ) to focus on developing the data content for our upcoming titles, thereby freeing us to focus on engine development. The West Front team is working on BFTB. We have East Front, North African and Pacific teams focusing on WW2 and a Modern team looking at doing a modern warfare version.

Our aim is to release one new title every six months or so, each with one new BIG feature. The big new feature for BFTB will be Minefields and Road blocks and the engineering tasks to clear them. For the first in the East Front series we will do Soviet doctrine; for North Africa the new feature will be vehicle breakdown and recovery; for the Pacific it will be offmap fire support and for the Modern it will be helicopters.