View Single Post
Unread 08-11-2006, 01:13 PM
Generalleutnant

Send a message via MSN to KG_CrimsonTrooper Send a message via Yahoo to KG_CrimsonTrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG_AGCent
I tend to prefer strict adherence to historical fact if you are going to make a movie about historical figures. There is enough drama in real life to not need to make something up. That aside, before I knew it was a complete historical farce, I thought the movie was well done and was still entertained by it as well. Now a movie like Last of the Mohicans while set in a historical period, the characters were never a part of the historical record so artistic license can reign free so long as they get the period language, clothing, tactics etc. right.
*****Right on Bro*****

Last of the Mohicans was freakin brilliant! Have you seen the director's cut of the movie? If you haven't your missing out on something special!
The cut adds about the standard 20 mins to the movie and SHOULD have been the theatrical release... It completely rounds the edges of the movie and made me go out and buy it once I borrowed the copy from a friend.

GREAT movie.... Magwa, was a great character ( but then again Wes Studi is a very underrated actor ) very well directed and the scenery was breathtaking..... The crazy thing is that it shot completely on the Duke Energy land....Home of the Nuclear power station go figure!

- Emiliano Zapata