View Single Post
Unread 10-11-2007, 02:20 PM
Generalleutnant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrf View Post
Well Soldier, if you keep enslaving the espanic immigrant, you may find the capital for it.
I heard the congress will vote on for legalizing gambling on cell phone before 2010, this could be an other option.

This is just an other cold war anyway. Spy and *censured* weapons.
When I see the u.s with weapons that send micro wave on ppl so they think they are in fire, this let me believe the war won't be conventional. And surely not public.

I think the winner will be the one with the most country under their influence. Using mercantile strategy on their vassal.

Is europe still allie with the u.s? Because I see a war with europe comming pretty fast. But I don't have all the information, so maybe I am mistaken.
This really makes me miss that New Zealand guy. What was his name? Tripps?

"Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers." Psalms 1:1-3