View Single Post
Unread 11-06-2007, 09:00 PM
Oberste Befehlshaber (Ret.)
Oberst

Send a message via MSN to KG_AGCent

Got the PC version of the game. Incredibly smooth and gorgeous graphics. Can be scaled to run almost any reasonably new (1-3 years) PC confguration.

To someone who already has a PC, buying a shooter for a console is not the smartest route. Managing 3 joysticks, 9 trigger buttons, 16 pad buttons while looking for shit to shoot at on half of a screen (if you are playing with your friends in your home) is just silly. There has yet to be a console control that can match the classic WASD/Mouse combo for smoothness and ease of control.

Frank, this is a good one to get for you computer. Don't even waste any brain cells on a console version.

I have already entered to CAL competition for this game on an invite from an existing competition squad.

But beofre you do anything, download the Demo of the game and give it a whirl. Just Google and you should be able to find it easily.

Last edited by KG_AGCent; 11-06-2007 at 09:15 PM..