View Single Post
Unread 05-25-2011, 12:07 PM
Feldwebel

What a let down.

The Dev's posted a short answer to the following question:

"Will Tiered Clan wars battles be anytime soon?"

Answer:
"Not Likely."

That about kills the game for me excpet for just jumping on for a few minutes to kill time.
I like my Tier 5 StuGIII and have no plans to GRIND out a Tier 10. A T5 vs. a T5 is the same as a bunch of T10's vs. a bunch of T10's.

Out of over 100 tanks in the game the "Unlimited Tier" Clan Wars it just comes down to who will have the most Tier 9's & 10's who rule the games or about 10 tanks...

What a wasted opportunity: the Dev's (for now) are missing a great opportunity having over 100 tanks available to play but limiting it to really just 15 or so after a very long grind to get them.

For me they have a game going form 1939- 46+, talk about some great possibilities to run "worlds" by year & Tier types. I'd gladly pay a monthly fee to get into "quasi-historical" WW2 tank war. Have a Clan campaign game that slowly advances by a year at a time (with only those historical tanks available in those years) then at the end of '46 declare a winner & restart the campaign. I'd be all over that campaign-game.

I'll just play more casually than I had intended to and see if after the Beta they have any plans of CW going by Tiers.

Oh well maybe in the future if the might change this but I may not care by then.

"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world.
I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it." -- Barrack Obama

''Life's tough.....it's even tougher if you're stupid.'' -- John Wayne