View Single Post
Unread 05-06-2007, 12:38 PM
Leutnant

Default a wing and a prayer

As Schreck said, its already to late to make effective changes, however here goes with my ideas.

•Increase production of the Panther (the best all around tank the Germans had for the money). Outfit the numbered panzer divisions with Panthers and Jag Panthers. 2 Panthers for every Jag, 300 tanks total.

•Transition production of the MKIII of all types to Jag Panthers, to include STUGs.

•Discontinue production of the Tiger I after 6 months of making spare parts; combine all remaining Tigers into the SS panzer Corps including the crews and supporting infantry. Expand the SS panzer Corps into 4 Corps (including the GD division). This now becomes a mobile reserve used to seal off Russian counterattacks that have penetrated the MLR. Make tank recovery of Tigers a high priority.

•Get the E-50 off the drawing board and into production ASAP as a replacement for the Tiger I. Continue to develop the range finding and IR technology ASAP.

•As the Panther production climbs, discontinue Production of the MKIV as a MBT. Use the chassis for making self-propelled arty such as Hummels, a few Brumbars, and flak platforms. All artillery needs to be mobile ASAP. After the arty is mobile, EAT every horse in the artillery.

•Temporarily continue production of the MKII chassis for the Wespe. Develop a tracked chassis for future SP artillery/ flak based on the now proven Panther chassis.

•Discontinue the 38T of all types and convert its production into H/Ts and tracked supply vehicles. After the horses have been replaced by motorized transport, EAT all the supply horses.

•Place into storage all of the rail guns and the siege mortars. Increase production of the 88mm/43 A/T gun, and increase production of all panzerfausts.

•Pray for a change in senior leadership and that Goring eats himself into a early heart attack, preferably on horse meat …..

Last edited by KG_Swampfox; 05-06-2007 at 12:44 PM..