View Single Post
Unread 04-11-2009, 01:50 PM
Vice Kommandir
Generalfeldmarschall

That's not all of it. Steve has just compared Battlefront, CM x 2 and CMSF critics at Game Squad (including yours truly) to neo-Nazis:

"[hirr]Leto, Quote:
I don't see what all the fuss is about. If the opinion is so out in space, then ignoring it is a much better strategy than denigrating it openly... in a professional sense.

No, I think the best thing to do is to challenge extremists to make sure their warped concepts get kept in their places. Wacked out wargamers, neo-Nazis, the local anti-tax movement (i.e. we want services, but no taxes), religious fanatics, etc. all fall into the same category. Challenging them makes them even worse, which ensures that their true colors are seen by the most amount of people possible and therefore keeps their numbers and influence as small as possible. The worst thing to do is let extremists pretend to be more moderate than they really are. Politics have endless examples of where that leads to."

Steve's post #51 at the top of this page:

http://www.battlefront.com/community...t=86780&page=6

This is probably the first time in U.S. business history that a retailer has deemed it a good idea to publicly describe some of his customers as comparable to neo-Nazis.

It is both brilliant and based on such a compelling set of facts!