Thread: Muese Mod CC5
View Single Post
Unread 03-04-2005, 08:47 PM
Recruit. Off./ Global Mod
Generaloberst

Default Muese Mod CC5

i loaded the CC5 mod i found on a disk the other day just to check it out cause i never had the HD space for it before. it looks quite interesting. very interesting battlegroups to say the least.

i really think this game should be played vrs the pc though. i dont see how anyone with a basic sense of tactics could ever allow the germans to get across some of those maps that have river crossings. there is just no way to get over the river on some of those maps except by one or two narrow infantry only pontoon bridges. all youd need to defend them is a couple of mg's and a mortar or two, let alone the 150mm spotter the french have.

when i get more time im gonna play around with this mod and ill post more thoughts in this post.

anyone who has experience with this mod vrs the pc or in a head to head match feel free to post comments in here as well. im curious to your thoughts on this mod as well.