Thread: World of Tanks
View Single Post
Unread 02-18-2011, 12:12 PM
Feldwebel

Guess not. :(

Anyway, I've continued playing the game and it's still fun and can only get better as they add team play, more maps, campaigns, infantry and on and on.

The best part is I can jump in, have a blast and be done with a match in under 10 minutes: very few games have gone 12 minutes much less the full 15. You can then jump right back into another match or go take care of the kids, laundry etc. Then come back and jump right back into a game in less than 1 minute. I've found that most games start within 20 seconds, my longest wait ever has been 90 seconds.

This also makes for it being an addictive game, as you can roll from one game into another in under 30 seconds with a completely different tank:Tank Destroyer, SPA, Light/Med/Hvy Tanks plus new teammates and terrain. (But you must research and buy every tank with points you get for matches) There have never been less than 2100 players when I've been on.

I'd love to see & be on a KG Team. :)

Oh- one of the "interesting" parts is reading all the different player names in the game, from "Alittlegirl" to "Toiletduck" some are funny, some cool and some have me scratching my head wondering what drug that guy's on...

"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world.
I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it." -- Barrack Obama

''Life's tough.....it's even tougher if you're stupid.'' -- John Wayne