View Single Post
Unread 10-14-2008, 12:47 PM
Feldwebel

Default The "Diverse" BB Team Tourney /rd1

All right,

Based on the wide range of posts & poll results the "players tourney" will now be a "diverse" group of BB scenarios using the team approach.

Each devoted player will pick their side for the tourney of @ 6 rounds & select a Captain.

Scenarios will have each side attacking & defending in some fashion.

Scoring:
Total vic = 15
Major vic = 13
Tactical vic = 11
Minor vic = 9
DRAW = 7
Min loss = 5
Tac loss = 3
Maj loss = 1
Tot loss = 0

Round one:

Each TEAM will select a total of 2050 pts (w/in @10pts) of units from Oct ’42 (all combined) list. The Captain will send me their teams unit list, I will then drop them in the appropriate setup zones.

Restrictions- of your total 2050 pts select 550 pts worth as your defensive force, the other 1500 pts will be your offensive force. (Units will appear as they are selected off the list = I will not modify any of the units.) Each force, defensive & offensive has its own setup area.

Orders: Advance & take control of the road and 3 towns immediately to your front.

Group A (Defensive force) has accomplished their mission already.
Group B (Offensive force) has not...

Defensive force mission: hold the small town.
Offensive force mission: continue advance: cut the road and secure 2 small towns.

Map: basically mirrored in design.
1300 x 1700- dry, cool, midday, clear, breeze, moderate trees, small hills villages.
Turns: 30+
(Based on the map size expect some small unit engagements.)

Once teams are selected & a captain picked you have 1 week to rush me your unit selections. Hopefully you can make a "private" team thread to post your tactics & plans in or discuss your games progress.

If required I can send the captain the map.

Scoring: will be based on either end game Victory Pts or awarded based on Victory / Defeat level. (still under discussion)

"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world.
I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it." -- Barrack Obama

''Life's tough.....it's even tougher if you're stupid.'' -- John Wayne

Last edited by Palantir; 10-14-2008 at 04:03 PM..