View Single Post
Unread 08-18-2005, 12:41 PM
Generalleutnant

All:

As you know, I've been a bit busy lately with work and real life (my grandfather is ill and it is a difficult time for our family). So I apologize for the off and on nature of my command the past week or so.

So far, here's the status of battles for 0730 a.m.:

Gyorium: very difficult; German heavy armor committed; no available Russian armor to support a frontal assault; difficult terrain (could lead us to probe the other side of Gyorium)

M10: very successful securing of the river bank at the river bend. We will be in good position to launch two companies via assault boat across the river next turn.

L8: not much action. Soldier secured the site of a possible bridging operation without half his units (oversite by Dave, but Mark "soldiered" through it)

L10: no action. Company size force across the river; they know we are company sized. Support gun spotted.

Battles that still need to be fought:

L6: site of possible bridging operation (battalion size force for us) -- Stu is assigned currently

M11: site of assault boat crossing to cover the M10 crossing flank -- Frank may take

L7: tossup battle with only one company. should be very quick

After the 0730 battles finish, I'll update the force map and maybe we'll get a CoCat shot from Dave. We'll hold a general TS meeting where I'll present my initial plans for the 0800 to 1000 phase of the game.

Good work so far, Comrades:

Commander Kharkov

Last edited by KG_Kharkov; 08-18-2005 at 12:46 PM..