Thread: A Challenge.
View Single Post
Unread 02-22-2005, 09:44 PM
Oberfeldwebel

greetings. was just at your site and noticed the campaign being designed. Good stuff. we are currently playing an inter clan multiplayer mini campaign I just designed..much more basic than most ive seen but i tried to keep it simple. I think a single multiplayer match, 4 on 4 would be possible with players who can get turns out fairly quickly. It is just a matter of issuing orders for ones own troops and then saving it and sending the file to the next fellow commander. It could be a lot of fun. If that is too overwhelming, a pair of 2 vs 2 matches could also be possible, with the pairs switching up when done their first games. The total points could decide the ultimate victors. large quick battles could be made of 5,000 points per side, or custom scenarios could be created with a neutral party adding the forces for each side when players have chosen them. Our members value fairplay and sportsmanship and would rather lose a great game than win a boring one. A clan duel would provide some "serious fun" that everyone would look forward to.