View Single Post
Unread 05-16-2008, 10:53 PM

Default Ok

Thank you Kerry for the support......
As for the the group that don't like what is going on, to bad. I am amazed that when Mangus2000 & I started to help Kerry....no one else stepped up. Dan Ryan & i went it alone after Kerry left. When Dan packed it in No one else stepped up...the request was made.....Bertram helped and then took over for me....I came back and Bertram asked if I could help ...I stepped up.....He is gone and then i asked if anyone would help...NOTHING? Oh well I will keep trying I said to myself......
Time passes and then comes POS......my first thought Oh No! Then he starts posting his tactical shots and thoughts. Everyone likes it ....posting and activity explodes. then I here about what went on at the Blitz.....the anti -Pos guys show up...crap starts to happen. You know the rest.

I shake my head wondering if GS is a school yard or a forum where men get together and game, discuss or whatever.
When I first became a moderator I was afraid and unsure what to do....I didn't know what to do.....but I love the game and most of the guys....I guess the long and short is an Moderator is just a Moderator...I moderate for the good of GS.....If i have talents like designig maps, tourneys, posting Tac screen shots, etc that would be a bonus. Kerry and others in the pass were great at it....I don't but I am learning...for the good of the community,and myself. But my time learning has been shortened of late because of RL ....I have job, family and other interests, And deaing with children in the bodies of men.
As for Micheal Dorsoh..I really have no clue about what he has done in the pass for Cm or anything...My dealings with him are of just lately...and discussing him with other moderators they are all on guard with him...he is no angel to say the lease. I really don't care about his pass or any of the others....including POS...let them make their own beds...MD did ...his bannng was the result of his attack of a staff at GS....I guess that is why we have a special clause for just that....Disrespecting staff.....as for what he said about me i don't give a rats a$$, but he disrespected the office....If he had no reprecussions others would do the same in thier sections of GS. he is only gone for 7 days...will he return? Do I care? NO!, not if his attitude doesnot change....I would be willing to sit down and have a beer with him anytime...if just to see if he is really a jackass. Funny thing is he did ask POS to write for his paper or whatever... when POS did not agree to and made if public that is when he got his undies in a knot.
It would be alot easier to create a gaming site where you screen those to join and only have people who all think alike...act the same and believe the same....then again where would be the fun in that?
The days are numbered for me, not that I would miss the Moderatoring...I love to game CM and meet interesting people....and some not so interesting...and some down right disagreeable.
just tired of the crap....people have no idea who i am or what I do, believe etc. yet they are all ready to point fingers and give sideways slaps in the face....
I guess there are really only a few good men...Kerry your one...I know a few more....I will let you figure out who they are...or are you going to pick up you ball and go home?

Thanks for your Time
wayne 2054172