View Single Post
Unread 05-12-2008, 12:04 PM
Vice Kommandir
Generalfeldmarschall

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2054172 View Post
I don't see anyone revolting or leaving because of POS. I see more guys from different forums come and read and take part in his posts. Though not all for the right reasons.
Would i have him over to my house for dinner...YES ! AS I would anyone in need of one....relatives or not. I don't believe my Lord would want me to do any less. I see guys who respond to his rants and boasts just as childish as he can be. I know there is no love lost between you guys here at KG and POS. Let him dig his own hole...let us not help him.....maybe if people would help gentlely to guide him, rather then throw the baby out with the bath water, things would be even better.

Thank You
Wayne, as the GS CM mod, what are your limits beyond which you will not go with POS? Are these the same limits and rules you apply to all others?

With regard to dinner, you're a far better man than am I. Spike's actions and recidivism rate would keep him outside my front door. I would not have someone in my home who has repeatedly made racist and other grossly offensive posts in public fora (after which he has almost always been booted). Then there is his dishonestly appearing on the same forum under a number of names... And the beat goes on.