Go Back   Kampfgruppe Forums > The Depot > SSpoom's Basement

We are happy to announce open registration on the KG forums has begun! Welcome everyone!

Unread 02-18-2006, 07:20 PM
Unteroffizier

Send a message via MSN to KG_Norad
Thumbs up My Site is Finished!!

Some of you may have been familiar with my 2nd Infantry Web Site. Hopefully those of you that took the time to drop by it occasionally liked it, because...

After MUCH MUCH MUCH WORK...

My labor of love is realized in the unveiling of the American V Corps Web Site!

I did the graphic on the V Corps page myself! I think it came out great, at least for my poor level of graphics proficiency, if I do say so myself.

If you drop by my site PLEASE post your thoughts on it here. Your comments are what makes all this hard work worth it my friends, so please don't be silent!!

Well, with out further ado:

http://home.earthlink.net/~mikep838/...rps%20Home.htm

"Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorius is to die daily" - Napoleon Bonaparte.
Unread 02-18-2006, 08:52 PM
Vice Kommandir
Generalfeldmarschall

Good looking site Mike! Maybe we can talk Gas into creating a link to it from here.

I'm sure sure where to post comments though. Maybe that's in part because I just got up from a post dinner nap. Or maybe it requires signing up on another forum.
Unread 02-18-2006, 11:11 PM
Recruit. Off./ Global Mod
Generaloberst

Looks great. I too cant find the place to leave a comment, let me know where to and ill do so.
Unread 02-19-2006, 01:24 AM
Unteroffizier

Actually I just meant on this thread. I started a thread in the Panzer Campaigns Club forum but there is no reason for you to open a forum account there if you don't play PzC. That is why I posted it here so you guys could see it.

It is the only web site I have built from scratch so I wanted to share with everyone. Between the 2nd ID site and the new additions of the Corps and 1st infantry div. it represents a huge investment of my time putting it all together.

"Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorius is to die daily" - Napoleon Bonaparte.
Unread 02-19-2006, 04:04 AM
Recruit. Off./ Global Mod
Generaloberst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norad
Actually I just meant on this thread. I started a thread in the Panzer Campaigns Club forum but there is no reason for you to open a forum account there if you don't play PzC. That is why I posted it here so you guys could see it.

It is the only web site I have built from scratch so I wanted to share with everyone. Between the 2nd ID site and the new additions of the Corps and 1st infantry div. it represents a huge investment of my time putting it all together.
Aww ok, gotcha now. I misunderstood you. I went and checked it out, looks great.
Unread 02-19-2006, 09:28 AM
Oberste Befehlshaber
Generalleutnant

Send a message via MSN to KG_Cloghaun

Oustanding work sir!

I'll be sure to have KG_Gasxtreme put it on our links page.
Unread 02-19-2006, 05:35 PM
Generalleutnant

That's awesome looking. I will definitely check it out this week sometime. Does anyone have a link to the sponsor of the underlying game? I'd like to learn more about it (if it's in Mike's site, I'm sure I'll find it eventually).

"Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers." Psalms 1:1-3
Unread 02-19-2006, 06:13 PM
Vice Kommandir
Generalfeldmarschall

JJ--here's a link to the HPS web site:

http://www.hpssims.com/

There are 14 games so far in the Panzer Campaigns series, including one about Market Garden.
Unread 02-20-2006, 01:55 PM
Stabsgefreiter

Looks Good
Unread 02-21-2006, 12:29 AM
Unteroffizier

Smile Thanks...

Thanks guys. I appreciate the support!