Go Back   Kampfgruppe Forums > War & Strategy Games > Combat Mission

We are happy to announce open registration on the KG forums has begun! Welcome everyone!

Unread 03-07-2007, 08:57 AM
KG_RCT_TacCovert4

Default Tac has arrived!

Good Morning to all:

TacCovert4, that guy you all might know and love from some of the other forums (or might love to hate, I understand) has been accepted as a Kampfgruppe Recruit.

I'm already embroiled in my first boot camp battle, and I fully intend on giving Panzershreck a run for his money.

Well, that's it for now, post up any questions, or comments, or challenges......

And thank you all.

KG_Rct_TacCovert4
Unread 03-07-2007, 11:23 AM
Vice Kommandir
Generalfeldmarschall

Welcome Daniel (do you prefer Dan or Daniel?)! Feel free to jump into our forum. Hopefully the little glitch I heard about concerning your forum access has been resolved.

When playing Schreck, watch out for flying satchel charges!
Unread 03-07-2007, 11:30 AM
Generalleutnant

Nice to meet you, Tac. Shreck will give you a good game.

I saw on your application that you also play Rome Total War. A few of us are Napoleonic buffs and have downloaded Napoleonic Total War 2. If you happen to have that or are interested, maybe we could get a quick multiplayer game in at some point. Sspoom, Soldier and I have it installed and I'm a newbie player so don't worry if you have no experience.

"Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers." Psalms 1:1-3
Unread 03-07-2007, 11:45 AM
KG_RCT_TacCovert4

I'd love to Kharkov, I also happen to be a Civil War reenactor, and enjoy napoleonic tactics to an extreme, but unfortunately I do my gaming for the most part on my work computer, and it can best be described as a 'boat anchor'

Jag,

Thanks for the warning. Since we're playing chairborne rangers only I figure Shrek's going to use several platoons of Demolition airborne, as they're some of the best infantry availible to an American commander in '43. Large numbers, rifles, and a good number of demo charges. Of course, I've planned for this, so I intend on making him pay for that mistake if he made it.
Unread 03-07-2007, 11:46 AM
General der Panzer

If you're looking for another CMAK or CMBB game... KG_Soldier@yahoo.com. I'll play anything. That's KG_Soldier @ yahoo.com
Unread 03-07-2007, 11:47 AM
KG_RCT_TacCovert4

Also, I do believe I need a couple more games for AARs from you guys, so if this is the right place to throw the gauntlet........*clink*

CMAK only at the moment, I haven't got BB yet (within the month, though).

Also, Since I'll be studying for my degree in Iraq, I will probably purchase a laptop before leaving, and I'll make sure to upload all pertinent data. File rates will be slow if I deploy before the game finishes, but I'll definitely give it my best.

KGrTac
Unread 03-07-2007, 12:13 PM
Oberste Befehlshaber
Generalleutnant

Send a message via MSN to KG_Cloghaun

Dan,

You'll be happy to know we have several Civil War history fanatics in KG. A couple years ago 7 of us made the trip to Gettysburg & toured the battlefield. We have tentative plans to visit Antietam this summer. Other trips we have made as a group have been to the Aberdeen tank musuem in Maryland & Wright Patterson Air Force Musuem in Ohio (twice).

Unread 03-07-2007, 12:37 PM
Recruit. Off./ Global Mod
Generaloberst

@Dan, All ill say about my forces that i picked for our game is that they are for the most part not what i normally pick when i play the Americans in CMAK. The boys here know what im talking about but you dont. You'll find out soon enough anyhow, lol.
Unread 03-07-2007, 04:45 PM
KG_RCT_TacCovert4

Lovely,

The Sherman Spam!

or

The Stuart Spam!

or

The Halftracks from Hell!

or

Spits squads of infantry ad infinitum!

I can't wait.
Unread 03-08-2007, 11:53 PM
Generalleutnant

Send a message via MSN to KG_CrimsonTrooper Send a message via Yahoo to KG_CrimsonTrooper

Welcome Tac,

I look forward to speaking with you and reading your AAR's!

Good Luck!

- Emiliano Zapata