Go Back   Kampfgruppe Forums > War & Strategy Games > General Discussion

We are happy to announce open registration on the KG forums has begun! Welcome everyone!

Unread 05-09-2008, 08:37 PM
Vice Kommandir
Generalfeldmarschall

Default POS Goes Around the Bend Again

Here's the latest weirdness from planet Spike:

http://www.gamesquad.com/forums/show...185#post999185

This is fresh off his strongly encouraged exit from the CM boards at The Blitz.

Last edited by KG_Jag; 05-10-2008 at 01:45 AM.. Reason: typo
Unread 05-10-2008, 09:15 AM

Default well

I don't think it is all POS, the others seem to be baiting him.( that is not hard to do eh.)...he has done good so far and i hope he can keep to the straight and narrow. I am open to suggestions. Pm if you wish...I am not an island.
Unread 05-10-2008, 10:42 AM
Leutnant

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG_Jag View Post
Here's the latest weirdness from planet Spike:

http://www.gamesquad.com/forums/show...185#post999185

This is fresh off his strongly encouraged exit from the CM boards at The Blitz.
If you hang out next to the outhouse, it's bound to smell like s@#t
Move a bit up wind and you'll be fine......
Unread 05-10-2008, 09:18 PM
Feldwebel

I'm not a big fan of Spike's, but most of of the recent problems are due to "POS Baiting" by others.

Since he hit "GS" he's been a normal guy (finally) doing great work for the community with tons of tactical posts & interesting threads, not to mention his unique PC:K review.

And for better or worse- there is no one else like him in the CM community.

"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world.
I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it." -- Barrack Obama

''Life's tough.....it's even tougher if you're stupid.'' -- John Wayne
Unread 05-10-2008, 11:58 PM
General der Panzer

I miss the days when I could bait AGCent into a rant. He and POS would get along nicely. :)
Unread 05-11-2008, 12:46 PM
Vice Kommandir
Generalfeldmarschall

Exactly what is Spike's track record at CM sites and forums? How long has he enjoyed and earned this record and his "unique" reputation?

Why is it that some give him a pass on his outrageous statements and ego driven rants & monologues, but charge others for "baiting" him when they respond to his ridiculous and childish postings?

Would you want this guy in your home for dinner? Or if your relatives were coming too, would you lock him in the basement?

His (now mostly rerun) CM contributions come at the very price of having many mature and serious gamers leaving the forum--or revolting, which is what just occurred at The Blitz.
Unread 05-11-2008, 01:45 PM
Leutnant

Quote:
Would you want this guy in your home for dinner?
Nope, not even in the country, let the rest of the world enjoy his unique talents.....

I prefer more rational people like Marky Mark........

He's welcome at my house anytime......
Unread 05-11-2008, 01:55 PM
General der Panzer

My heart saddens. Not even comparing Rob to POS brings him out of his Monkish state. He needs to come back to Texas and visit the shed.

PRODDERS RULE!!!!
Unread 05-11-2008, 08:39 PM
Feldwebel

The GS Forum would be a silent one if POS had not decended upon it in a tidal wave. As long as he can maintain his cool & ignore the very players that constantly view his threads yet jump on his "self-adoration" he should do fine.
I'd guess he has nearly 6 pages of threads & 4,000 views of them in 1 month. I don't think anyone else has had that many in any 30 day period. He's brought the GS forum back alive without a doubt. (Now if he just doesn't go south on them!)

Considering that CM is a slowly dying out you'd think anyone that could generate that kind of interest (without starting anything) would be received a little better. Yes, he has his past & if it rears it's ugly head again he should be taken care of quickly. But I doubt that anyone at the GS site will want to turn away someone out of hand who can generate that much traffic in one month.

Look at my CM CD Tourney thread- @60 views & only 6 people respond/comment, if only...

"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world.
I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it." -- Barrack Obama

''Life's tough.....it's even tougher if you're stupid.'' -- John Wayne
Unread 05-12-2008, 08:11 AM

Default Sir

Quote:
Exactly what is Spike's track record at CM sites and forums? How long has he enjoyed and earned this record and his "unique" reputation?

Why is it that some give him a pass on his outrageous statements and ego driven rants & monologues, but charge others for "baiting" him when they respond to his ridiculous and childish postings?

Would you want this guy in your home for dinner? Or if your relatives were coming too, would you lock him in the basement?

His (now mostly rerun) CM contributions come at the very price of having many mature and serious gamers leaving the forum--or revolting, which is what just occurred at The Blitz.
I don't see anyone revolting or leaving because of POS. I see more guys from different forums come and read and take part in his posts. Though not all for the right reasons.
Would i have him over to my house for dinner...YES ! AS I would anyone in need of one....relatives or not. I don't believe my Lord would want me to do any less. I see guys who respond to his rants and boasts just as childish as he can be. I know there is no love lost between you guys here at KG and POS. Let him dig his own hole...let us not help him.....maybe if people would help gentlely to guide him, rather then throw the baby out with the bath water, things would be even better.

Thank You