Go Back   Kampfgruppe Forums > Military History > Modern Day Conflicts

We are happy to announce open registration on the KG forums has begun! Welcome everyone!

Unread 09-21-2007, 03:17 PM
General der Panzer

Increasing numbers of illegal immigrants is a little misleading. From a percentage of the U.S. population standpoint, illegal immigration has remained pretty stable. And really, it's not quite fair to bring our immigration problems into an argument about Iran -- red herring fallacy I believe. I'm sure one of you lawers will correct me if I'm wrong.
Unread 09-21-2007, 04:08 PM
Oberstleutnant

Well an Illegal Immigrant already deported once made his way back in
and murdered a young Phoenix police officer just yesterday. He was a known gang member and criminal. This alone (not even mentioning the loss of U.S. jobs and drain on the taxpayers) is enough for me to build a wall and put up Mg posts every 500yds with a clearly marked "dead line" (hell we can even make the signs up in all languages)
Unread 09-21-2007, 05:02 PM
General der Panzer

All the more reason to expand the guest worker permits so we can know who is in our country and make it easier for immigrant workers to come pick fruit and vegetables. If we allowed more needed farm workers, then we could build a fence and put up machine guns because the people crossing illegally would be drug smugglers and criminals. Do you really want to machine gun down a guy who's coming to Texas to pick fruit so his family can eat in Mexico?
Unread 09-21-2007, 05:48 PM
Oberstleutnant

Well ......actually in some ways yes. The signs would plainly state that deadly force Will
be used, why risk your life when you can apply LEGALLY.
He can support his own family IN Mexico or Latin America
or by actually applying for a guest worker visa.
He is crossing a border of a soveriegn nation ILLEGALLY.
What part of ILLEGAL Immigration do people not understand?
If you break the laws of this country by coming here without
following the proper rules you should in No way shape or form reap ANY benefit.
Radical ...Yes but it is the law. There are laws on the books now that are Ignored.
If we are not going to enforce the borders why have a department of homeland
security? Hell why even have borders? or rules?
Just let anyone who wants in come in and let them do whatever they want free
from any consequences.
Just how many slave laborers do we need in this country?
And its not just to "pick fruit" Americans are losing construction and Industrial jobs here in
Ohio to Illegals.

Last edited by KG_SSpoom; 09-21-2007 at 06:21 PM..
Unread 09-21-2007, 08:23 PM
Leutnant

Wink Air raid!!!

As disturbing as it is to see Iranians in Iraq, its not overly surprising.

Far more disturbing was the Israelis air attck into Syria proportedly destroying nuclear material from North Korea.

Neither side is saying much, Syria was caught with their pants down as the Israelis ELINT A/C flying with the strike package COMPLETELY jammed Syria's, Russian acquired, jam proof radar.
Err, ahh, somewhat jam proof, well not exactly jam proof at all.

All 8 strike aircraft and the ELINT aircraft returned safely.

BTW, the strike package was F-16I and F-15I A/C, probably the most capable A/C in the world other than the F-35, F-22 combo.

There is no power like air power....

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle2461421.ece

Read more about the jam proof radar here: http://www.debka.com/article.php?aid=1301

Last edited by KG_Swampfox; 09-21-2007 at 08:32 PM..
Unread 09-21-2007, 10:17 PM
Vice Kommandir
Generalfeldmarschall

I wonder how much "cement" North Korea has shipped to Iran, perhaps to help build their "peaceful" nuclear power plants.
Unread 09-21-2007, 10:49 PM
Oberstleutnant

Its just a matter of time till there are more middle eastern nuclear nations.
It just seems that that part of the world will eventually turn from sand to glass
in a flurry of nuclear blasts. The Israelis wont be able to find/blast all the potential nuclear
facilities or imported nucs
Unread 09-27-2007, 02:13 PM
Oberschutze

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG_Soldier View Post
Here's what I don't get. Okay, during the '80s, we (the USA) openly supported Mujahadeen in Afghanistan fighting the Soviets. We gave most our support to Afghan resistance fighters on the Pakistani side of the border. However, many special forces teams went into Afghanistan on missions to train the Mujahadeen on how to use high tech mortors, stingers, ect. The Soviets had done the same thing to us in Vietnam, and China even more so in Korea (all out fighting). So other than it's them (the Iranians) against us (the USA), what are they doing that's different from what we did to the Soviets during the '80s in Afghanistan?

Now, this doesn't mean I don't wish they'd stop and help us stabilize Iraq, but I mean, isn't there a bit of hypocrisy?

They are terrorist and they are part of the evil axis because they don't want to open their border to the u.s market.

I would't want to open my border to drugs either...
I still don't want drugs in my country but the holy america of Bush hold a kick ass army with so many spy that I'm almost afraid to talk about it.

Terrorism is a tactic, ppl are afraid after the actions of terrorist.

Guess what, this is all sponsorised by god...

Last edited by Matrf; 09-27-2007 at 04:00 PM..
Unread 09-28-2007, 06:45 PM
Fahnenjunker Unteroffizier

As far as the borders go....we should take a page form the East German play book. On our side of the border 25 meters of soft sand (Stops vehicles from running up to fence) then 25 meters of antipersonnel mines (Stops people from running up to fence) then triple concertina (stops idiots from running at all) ...then 15' tall fence. And did I add gun towers ever 100 meters along the fence.
Unread 09-28-2007, 07:53 PM
General der Panzer

Hey Matrf, we had a kick-ass army before Bush. So are you saying America has only tried to impose our market on other countries after Bush became president?

So many people in the world, not just the U.S., think the Iraq War is Bush's war. But on October 11, 2002, before the Dems lost control of the senate, they passed the Iraq War Resolution, which West Virginia Senator Richard Byrd (D) said was even broader than the the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution. The scope of power given to Bush by the Democratic controlled senate INSURED we were going to war. I told my wife that day that it was a done deal, that the Democrats had just declared war. Who can honestly say that there was any question about whether or not we were invading Iraq after the Iraq War Resolution was passed by the senate? The Democrat's voted 33-19 in favor of going to war. Tom Daschele was Senate Majority Leader; he voted for it too. This doesn't mean Bush didn't want war, only that he couldn't have done it without the support of Hillary, Kerry, Edwards and the like. Obama and Byrd are among the Dems who voted against it. The
'02 elections hadn't yet occured, so the Dems didn't know they were losing the senate. So next time you hear someone say this is "Bush's War," think again.