Go Back   Kampfgruppe Forums > War & Strategy Games > Combat Mission

We are happy to announce open registration on the KG forums has begun! Welcome everyone!

Unread 06-28-2005, 04:28 AM
Vice Kommandir
Generalfeldmarschall

Default Battlefront seeking battles/ops for NA CMAK SE

Here's the Battlefront post:

Madmatt
Administrator
Member # 332

posted June 28, 2005 02:08 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, Looks like we may be working with CDV-USA (the good CDV, not the other one) to release a psuedo Special Edition limited retail release version of CMAK. Unlike the other Special Editions that we have done, this one won't have any mods (not enough space left over on the disk to be honest) but what we can add is some new scenarios and operations.

So, thats why I am here. To see if some of you old guard would like to submit some battles for possible inclusion.

Now, to sweeten the deal, if your battles get included we will give you...NOTHING...okay fine, I am sure I could possibly include your names in the credits or somefink. No, in truth this will be pretty much like every other time I ever asked the community for anything, it's done both out of your sincere love of me and your willingness to just be all around good guys.

Now, these scenarios and ops don't need to be new, they can have already been posted elsewhere but I would prefer that they have already been tested and played by the CMAK community at large and it would also be nice if they didn't umm suck.

As many as you want to send is fine just make sure you only send something that YOU created.

Send them to matt@battlefront.com please.

Thanks guys and I while I am not saying that sending me some material will get you a spot on the CMX2 beta team (it won't) it might just get you a well deserved 'atta boy' from the powers that be.

Oh, and this also goes out to my slacker assed beta team guys that appear to have missed this request in the beta forum when I posted it last week. WAKE UP GUYS, i want your stuff too!

By the way, I dont need any special documentaion for the file you send but if you want to include some (brief overview of what the battle/op is) that would be good. If you are sending more than one, just go ahead and zip them up too please.

Madmatt

[ June 27, 2005, 11:13 PM: Message edited by: Madmatt ]

--------------------
Battlefront.com
Your best friend, your worst enemy
www.battlefront.com

Here's the link to the thread:

http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/u...;f=30;t=004060