Go Back   Kampfgruppe Forums > The Depot > SSpoom's Basement

We are happy to announce open registration on the KG forums has begun! Welcome everyone!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 09-16-2005, 05:02 PM
Aries

Default My First Post

Howdy gang.

Well being as I was invited, I am of course pleased (that anyone would want to :) ).

As everyone that knows me already knows, I'm quite the opinionated SOB :) (well I'm opinionated at least, mom was married at the time hehe).

Thanks to a recent move, I became de-shoped, but on the upside, I gained a genuine hobby room (previous was admitedly a room, but it was only slighty more than a large walk in closet hehe).

So while I might have to put woodworking on long term indefinite hold (anyone want to just give me a house?) it is likely I will become a lot MORE active in other hobbies.

That includes wargames eh :)

Been in a large way sort of wargame dormant last year or so (amazing how the stress of moving can completely shut down your interest in anything eh).

My input here might be spotty at best. Most of my wargaming is of the largely looks like a board game sort.
But there's hope, Les thinks CM is the only 3d wargame worth playing so far (so I suppose that will make every smiles all round hehe).

BF42 is my idea of the better shooter game (I come to that conclusion watching buddies play). Have not seen BF2 yet though.

I suppose the biggest way I can add to the forum, is to be the resident grumpy turn using hex loving grognard who is the ultimate test of anything RT, 3d or FPS oriented. Hey if Les likes it, you'll love it eh.

Question? did I miss a memo, or is there a theme going on here with regards to the names?
Should I have picked KG_Aries hehe

Last edited by Aries; 09-16-2005 at 05:04 PM..