Go Back   Kampfgruppe Forums > War & Strategy Games > First Person Shooters

We are happy to announce open registration on the KG forums has begun! Welcome everyone!

Unread 11-20-2005, 10:08 PM
Unteroffizier

Send a message via MSN to KG_Norad
Thumbs up Quite Possibly One of the Best...

I just rented Resident Evil 4 and I have to say it is quite possibly one of the best games I've played on PS2! Interface is easy to work with, graphics are excellent and the zombie mayhem is very exciting! The game is very cinematic and pays tribute to several classic movies while presenting the story in a fashion that keeps you interested!

A definite must try game. Thumbs Up from this lowley reviewer!

"Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorius is to die daily" - Napoleon Bonaparte.
Unread 11-20-2005, 11:22 PM
Oberfeldwebel

Love those zombie games; they are my nightmare!

Unread 11-21-2005, 06:45 AM
Unteroffizier Offizier- anwarter

Send a message via ICQ to KG_GASXTREME Send a message via AIM to KG_GASXTREME Send a message via MSN to KG_GASXTREME Send a message via Yahoo to KG_GASXTREME Send a message via Skype™ to KG_GASXTREME

Haha, indeed.... I have played Resident Evil 4 before.... generally, thats not really my style of game, but it was fun non-the-less :)
-steve
Unread 11-21-2005, 06:59 AM
Unteroffizier

Send a message via MSN to KG_Norad

Not what you normally call my "normal" type of thing either...but I was curious after reading so many good reviews of the game. I am glad I checked it out as the production values really excellent and well implemented.

Now if I could just get them to make decent WWII strategy game on PS3...*sigh*

"Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorius is to die daily" - Napoleon Bonaparte.
Unread 11-21-2005, 03:44 PM
Recruit. Off./ Global Mod
Generaloberst

Im what you might call a "Zombie-aholic". What id like to see is a game where you take control of an army of the undead and try to take over the world. Now that wold be fun.
Unread 11-21-2005, 04:11 PM
Generalleutnant

I've played them all except Resident Evil 4 and with that review, I think that means it's time to dust off the PS2 and re-enter the world of Resident Evil. My brother played it on Gamecube and loved it.

"Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers." Psalms 1:1-3