Go Back   Kampfgruppe Forums > The Depot > SSpoom's Basement

We are happy to announce open registration on the KG forums has begun! Welcome everyone!

Unread 12-17-2006, 07:15 PM
General der Panzer

And don't trust Steve about Napoleonic Total War: the French are the best, but British rifles rock. 3 vs 3 would be spectacular. The game moves much slower than RTW and is more strategic. The graphics are awesome.

The French Middle Guard, dressed in gray, supported by two French Grenadier units wearing red, closed on three blue British KGL lines, taking fire from their accurate rifles. The Frenchmen fire, move foward, take hits, reload, fire. They finally close in enough to take one last shot before charging with bayonets.

The British brace for the hand to hand fight, but are no match. They break and run. A group of French Dragoons, medium calvary, chases them off the map.

Steve, aka "The Short One," smiles.

I'm down for some of that, but still want to play chess.

Last edited by KG_Soldier; 12-17-2006 at 07:41 PM..
Unread 12-21-2006, 05:31 PM
Generalleutnant

OK, thought I'd have time this week but tonight I've been conscripted for a party that my wife wants to go to and then it's Christmas weekend. Good news is that I have RTW and will install it and try to hunt up the thread with the Napoleonic mod.

I still want to play chess in a huge way!

"Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers." Psalms 1:1-3
Unread 01-03-2007, 08:57 PM
General der Panzer

I still wait.