Go Back   Kampfgruppe Forums > War & Strategy Games > First Person Shooters

We are happy to announce open registration on the KG forums has begun! Welcome everyone!

Unread 05-31-2005, 01:05 PM
Generalleutnant

Send a message via MSN to KG_CrimsonTrooper Send a message via Yahoo to KG_CrimsonTrooper

For those that are interested in purchasing Half-Life 2 (You need to buy it to get Counter-Strike:Source) In essence your getting 2 games for the price of one. The graphics will blow you away guaranteed!

I am posting the following link to NewEgg where you can buy HL2 for $29.99 with free shipping.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16832128127

- Emiliano Zapata

Unread 05-31-2005, 05:58 PM
Oberste Befehlshaber (Ret.)
Oberst

Send a message via MSN to KG_AGCent

I took a look at this screenie last night and can say that i am quite blown away by it. It looks gorgeous. I have, however, already spent my fun money for the month as of last night. I purchased Baldur's Gate II Shadows of Amn and the expansion pack for it, Throne of Bhaal. It took me nearly 4 years to finish the first installment Baldur's Gate so i look forward to at least another 3 years filled with wonder, adventure, frustration, cursing, excitement and oft referenced hack-lists.

If Andy is feeling particularly generous, he could buy it for me... I promise to pay you back next month...

Also, who is still playing Brothers in Arms? Any improvement in team tactics found anywhere?
Unread 05-31-2005, 06:31 PM
Generalleutnant

Send a message via MSN to KG_CrimsonTrooper Send a message via Yahoo to KG_CrimsonTrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG_AGCent

If Andy is feeling particularly generous, he could buy it for me... I promise to pay you back next month...

Also, who is still playing Brothers in Arms? Any improvement in team tactics found anywhere?
Things are a little tight for me right now but I'll see if later next month (June) I might be able to swing something.

I still play BIA but to be honest with you I have been playing a lot of CS:Source as of late....

- Emiliano Zapata

Unread 06-01-2005, 03:51 PM
Generalleutnant

@GasX,

If you would like, it would be cool if you could join us. :D

With any game your going to have people hack/cheat somehow all we can do is make a mental note of the individual player and or server and avoid them. I have only tried the sniper rifles but a few times, I prefer the MP5 or the Shotgun because I LOVE the close quaters combat myself.

@Noggs,

I took a screenshot of a screenshot because my computer prowess isn't that great when it comes to manipulating pictures pixel size and the program I do use for screenshots lets me adjust the size rather easily.

@Zulu,

We need your help... It would be good to have another player join us!
anytime you can feel free to join us.

@SSpoom,

Your skillz are getting better and better each day we play and by you getting accustomed to the various maps is helping. I look forward to many days/nights of being your wing man anyday!

@Soldier & Rob,

You guys are missing out on some killer action that will visually blow you both away. I think with each one of you guys that we could become a definite clan to be dealt with!

@Coop,

Your an animal bro! what can I say.... I need to learn to be as agressive as you are when playing. Hopefully you will rub off on me the more we can get some playing time in! :twisted:

I look forward to seeing alll of you on the CS battlefield! :twisted: :twisted:

- Emiliano Zapata

Unread 06-01-2005, 04:47 PM
KG_Zulu_5

I wish I could join you guys however my PC is broken (I still have no clue what is wrong). Once I get the funds to have a professional computer expert look and fix my computer i'll be on TS all the time.

I just hope things work out in the near future. :roll:
Unread 06-01-2005, 09:04 PM
KG_Zulu_5

trust me i've tried...

and i'm still clueless :oops:
Unread 06-01-2005, 10:23 PM
Stabsgefreiter

lol Did u hit it yet?
Unread 06-02-2005, 10:19 PM
Obergefreiter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG_Zulu_5
I wish I could join you guys however my PC is broken (I still have no clue what is wrong). Once I get the funds to have a professional computer expert look and fix my computer i'll be on TS all the time.

I just hope things work out in the near future. :roll:
I can wait man I miss ya! I have been playing CS the last few night and have had fun - so between CS, BF 42, and RTW I have lots of fun.

l8tr
Unread 06-03-2005, 03:39 PM
Generalleutnant

Where is Soldier.... I am looking forward to breaking him in with CS:Source!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

- Emiliano Zapata

Unread 06-03-2005, 05:09 PM
KG_Zulu_5

I gave into the dark side. I took my PC to a professional computer expert, lets see what happens. :cry: