Go Back   Kampfgruppe Forums > War & Strategy Games > First Person Shooters

We are happy to announce open registration on the KG forums has begun! Welcome everyone!

Unread 11-22-2008, 02:00 PM
Obergefreiter.

Default Left 4 Dead

The newest from the folks that designed Half Life, DoD,... you are part of a 4 man team and need to play as a team i.e. no rambos since you will die quickly without the help of your team mates.

Thanks to Andy for telling me about this game which is very intense and fun for those who like to play as a team!

Google the title and you will find the info on the game and when you watch the intro trailer be advised this is what the game looks like!

John
Unread 11-22-2008, 02:40 PM
Generalleutnant

I played the Demo on xbox360 and it was a blast. Quite intense. Looking forward to playing the full game at some point.

"Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers." Psalms 1:1-3
Unread 11-22-2008, 07:34 PM
Obergefreiter.

Crimson has it and I think armygroup does as well. I spoke to Soldier and looks like he is going to get it as well.
Unread 11-23-2008, 01:03 PM
Obergefreiter.

Crim and I played last night for a few hours! Loads of fun although we died just before the rescue team made it to the dock to pick us up!

Crim ran back to save the "girl" and paid the price! I tried to help as he was being mobbed by about 20-30 zombies and we both ended up dead! lol

We will try again tonight!

PS this is the kind of game that will not suit the rambo types to well as they die FAST! The AI lays some good traps!
Unread 11-23-2008, 03:55 PM
Generalleutnant

Do you guys have the PC version?

"Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither. Whatever he does prospers." Psalms 1:1-3
Unread 11-24-2008, 06:37 PM
Obergefreiter.

Yes and had loads of fun again last night. Crim said that best buy or circuit city had it on sale or special for about $36...

John
Unread 11-25-2008, 12:54 PM
Recruit. Off./ Global Mod
Generaloberst

I have this on the XBOX360 and love it. Im all about all things Zombie and had it the day it came out. Tons of fun. Still no decent internet connection here but im enjoying the single player camps and the split screen modes very much.
Unread 11-25-2008, 02:02 PM
General der Panzer

I just can't do shooters on the Xbox. My aim with the right joystick thing is terrible. I downloaded and played the Brothers in Arms demo the other day -- quite impressive. But I just can't control my aim -- sad.
Unread 11-25-2008, 02:10 PM
Obergefreiter.

Crim and i played with von lucks son last night and had a several hours of FUN!

Just look at my sig file to undetstand the game!
Unread 11-25-2008, 02:54 PM
Generalleutnant

Kent,

How is the split screen co-op mode?

JJ