Go Back   Kampfgruppe Forums > The Depot > SSpoom's Basement

We are happy to announce open registration on the KG forums has begun! Welcome everyone!

Unread 07-10-2006, 07:15 PM
Unteroffizier

Send a message via MSN to KG_Norad

Here is a bit more...

http://msn.foxsports.com/soccer/stor...T=HCP&GT1=8393

"Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorius is to die daily" - Napoleon Bonaparte.
Unread 07-10-2006, 07:29 PM
Oberfeldwebel

so lame. The italien guy grabbed a hold of Zidanes shirt and helped stop a possible goal. then on the way back he and zidane were exchanging words when the italien guy said something and Zidane decided with time running out in the world cup final, he could help his team the most by marching back and headbutting the italien guy in the chest. Pretty pathetic thing for their veteren team captain to do. Maybe they should check his bank account since many of the italien players on team italy are under suspicion of game fixing :P.
Unread 07-11-2006, 03:37 PM
Generalleutnant

Send a message via MSN to KG_CrimsonTrooper Send a message via Yahoo to KG_CrimsonTrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG_ThorsHammer
so lame. The italien guy grabbed a hold of Zidanes shirt and helped stop a possible goal. then on the way back he and zidane were exchanging words when the italien guy said something and Zidane decided with time running out in the world cup final, he could help his team the most by marching back and headbutting the italien guy in the chest. Pretty pathetic thing for their veteren team captain to do. Maybe they should check his bank account since many of the italien players on team italy are under suspicion of game fixing :P.
Actually, not a single Italian player is under suspicion it has to do with some officials or how officials were promoted to the world cup.

I still stick with my original thought....Zidane should be banned for life!

No If's, And's or But's plain and simple...

I don't care what he said to him, Plain and simple it was a wanton assault on a player on the field....

I mean c'mon, how many times do we see players hold/pull on the opposing players jersey or how many times do we hear about the trash talking that goes on.... It's like that in EVERY sport! Zidane has always thought highly of himself...pretty much over the last several years he believed all that crap people wrote about him ( how good he was/is ).

He is NOT in the same company as Pele or Diego Maradona and after Sunday NEVER will... He was a little punk BITCH for his actions and as far as I am concerned showed his true colors....

Zidane an Ambassador? What a joke.... anyone who follows soccer knows this was no fluke performance by him...hell just a few years back he physically STOMPED on the back of a Saudi Arabian player like the primadonna A-Hole that he is....

He WAS just a player who had talent thats all..... because God knows he had nothing else...

- Emiliano Zapata

Unread 07-11-2006, 03:54 PM
Recruit. Off./ Global Mod
Generaloberst

I finally saw the head butting film on TV last night. What an ass.

What do you expect from a French Primadonna anyway? He was surrounded by Germans, and his natural inclination to surrender to them clouded his mind, and since there were no white flags handy he attacked the nearest Italian player.

In all seriousness though i agree with Andy, a blatant attack like that should warrant a lifetime ban from world cup play.