Go Back   Kampfgruppe Forums > The Depot > SSpoom's Basement

We are happy to announce open registration on the KG forums has begun! Welcome everyone!

View Poll Results: Who's in Your Super Bowl?
Carolina Vs. Steelers 1 12.50%
Seahawks Vs. Steelers 3 37.50%
Carolina Vs. Broncos 3 37.50%
Seahawks Vs. Broncos 1 12.50%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 01-17-2006, 04:56 PM
General der Panzer

And yeah, what John said too!
Unread 01-17-2006, 04:59 PM
General der Panzer

Hmm let me see, Andy said Vince wasn't even that good a college QB, and now he says he won't be a good pro QB. I say that makes him money in the bank! He also says it wasn't an interception and furthers his status as being out of touch with reality by blaming his computer's poor performance on my hacking! Lay off the Peyote bro'.
Unread 01-17-2006, 11:14 PM
Generalleutnant

Send a message via MSN to KG_CrimsonTrooper Send a message via Yahoo to KG_CrimsonTrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG_Soldier
Hmm let me see, Andy said Vince wasn't even that good a college QB, and now he says he won't be a good pro QB.
Dude, your eye sight must be failing because several times I have said he was a Good College QB! Playing against Math majors and then playing against monsters that play for a living is a completely different game.

I can't help it that you are that closed minded to believe anything else but your opinion, but it wasn't an interception and like always you pick and choose my words however you like to fit however you like them. All I said was that Leinart was going to be chosen in the draft BEFORE Young, if you choose to see more than that please feel free to do so.

Will Young be a HOFer I don't think so... He'll be playing in the CFL not long after entering the league ESPECIALLY if you think he'll be a Starting QB in the NFL, The NFL doesn't go after an "Option QB" and never will... Name the last Option QB that has ever done anything in the NFL as a QB....

Don't even say he'll be a running back either because that would negate everything you have ranted and raved about since USC and UT were pegged to play in the Rose Bowl.

With that being said, Even your statement above says that he'll be a decent NFL QB versus a HOF QB.

- Emiliano Zapata

Last edited by KG_CrimsonTrooper; 01-17-2006 at 11:16 PM..
Unread 01-19-2006, 01:16 AM
General der Panzer

Dude, before Texas played USC, you said USC's defense would SHUT TEXAS DOWN and that Young hadn't seen a defense with as much speed. If I remember correctly, you said 47-20. And you also said SC's defense would contain and control Young. But wait, you also said Reggie Bush would run circles around Texas' "weak" defense. You need to put this subject down before you suffocate on your foot.
Unread 01-19-2006, 10:32 AM
Generalleutnant

Send a message via MSN to KG_CrimsonTrooper Send a message via Yahoo to KG_CrimsonTrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG_Soldier
Dude, before Texas played USC, you said USC's defense would SHUT TEXAS DOWN and that Young hadn't seen a defense with as much speed. If I remember correctly, you said 47-20. And you also said SC's defense would contain and control Young. But wait, you also said Reggie Bush would run circles around Texas' "weak" defense. You need to put this subject down before you suffocate on your foot.
Like ALWAYS you put the cart before the horse in your statements.....

After the game did i not say that he was a good QB?.... I believe I did.... But for you to come out and say that he'll be a HOF QB is hysterical.... C'mon now the kid needs work on his passing skill ( according to all the Sports people from CNNSI, ESPN, Fox Sports, CBS Sports ) they all say the same thing he needs work on his "mechanics" thats they way of saying 1. He won't be a "Option QB" in the NFL however some people in the TExas area are saying he's a better QB than Vick ( Vick is no Pro Bowler in my book, yes he can run, he CAN'T beat you with the pass because everytime this season he tried to be a pocket passer he wasn't very successfull besides the fact he'll cut his career short if he continues to put his body at risk as much as he does right now.... the past 2 seasons how many games has he missed due to him getting hurt while scrambling or just plain running.....) I disagree with anyone who says that any kid from college is going to come into the NFL and light them up, yes there are exceptions but very far and few between.
But with your myopia we'll just have to wait and see I guess.

- Emiliano Zapata