Go Back   Kampfgruppe Forums > War & Strategy Games > Boardgames & Tabletop games > Advanced Squad Leader

We are happy to announce open registration on the KG forums has begun! Welcome everyone!

Unread 07-20-2005, 05:08 PM
Generalleutnant

Default ASL Rulebook 2nd Edition

Just an fyi, the 2nd edition of the ASL rulebook is back in print again. I just got mine in the mail (I preordered it). For those interested in the game, there are also Starter Kits available for $25. The second starter kit which adds guns and artillery should be out within the next month.
Unread 07-25-2005, 02:31 PM
Oberste Befehlshaber (Ret.)
Oberst

Send a message via MSN to KG_AGCent

SE is a huge step up from the original. The clarifications, cross-indexing and references are invaluable for those of us who enjoy the battle behind the battle! I have the rules but alas... no modules. I have SL and the stock battles. Panther has SL but can't seem to find the time between grooming his dogs' toe nails and rubbing his girlfriend's corns to get out and play.
Unread 07-25-2005, 02:46 PM
Generalleutnant

It looks fantastic and is worth the money (IMO). I particularly liked the new dividers/information quick reference sheets. Outstanding. I have to figure out VASL one of these days . . .

FYI, Starter Kit #2 ships in a week or so according to the latest MMP posting.