Go Back   Kampfgruppe Forums > War & Strategy Games > Combat Mission

We are happy to announce open registration on the KG forums has begun! Welcome everyone!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 12-17-2009, 04:57 PM
Feldwebel

Default Next Challenge?

I've been working on an AK Bastogne-type map 2k x 2k: {spoke-road network & center town} any interest in playing this from both sides A/D with team selected units for each game? Allies defend one and Germans defend in second (or swap sides if you like with all new units) in the 8-10k purchase range (defender would have fewer points than attacker), 40-50+ turns.

Mission: attacker to control the road network/hub (city) for a following Corps... defender hold as much as possible to mess with the attackers timetable until the sky clears for close air-support to arrive...

Attacker will have assault & support (reinforcements) purchases, will be deployed (assault) units & I would randomize reinforcements as to time/road for each player. One of nine entry roads would randomly be "friendly" to defender for his "reinforcement/supply."

The normal pre-game look over the map to determine force structure desired.

Could throw in attacker requirement of having different "type" forced attack from different sectors of the map. Ar/Inf/Mech or US/UK.

"My friends, we live in the greatest nation in the history of the world.
I hope you'll join with me as we try to change it." -- Barrack Obama

''Life's tough.....it's even tougher if you're stupid.'' -- John Wayne