Go Back   Kampfgruppe Forums > War & Strategy Games > Boardgames & Tabletop games

We are happy to announce open registration on the KG forums has begun! Welcome everyone!

Unread 11-29-2005, 03:50 AM
Recruit. Off./ Global Mod
Generaloberst

Default Classic Games Series - Panzerforce

I had never heard of this game until about a week or so ago. I was looking for info about "Tank Battle" on Boardgamegeek.com and stumbled across this gem. Id freakin kill to find a copy of this, if for nothing else than the beautifuly made little Tiger I's that come with the game. But the game itself is supposed to be great. Here is the overview of of Boardgamegeek.com -

"PanzerForce is a realistic game that shows the problems faced by tank commanders in World War II. But it is much more than just a game. The two different tanks that will collide in battle will respond and perform as the actually did. You, the tank commander, will make the decisions that lead to victory or defeat. This is tank combat, the way it really was, a game of deadly adventure.

A game of tactical tank-to-tank combat where two Tigers face off against four Shermans. The game uses 6 HO scale plastic tanks."

Too bad it doesnt go into more detail about the game or the way its played, but from the few reviews ive read about it over there the people who have it, love it.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Panzerforce1.jpg (50.8 KB, 7 views)