Go Back   Kampfgruppe Forums > War & Strategy Games > General Discussion

We are happy to announce open registration on the KG forums has begun! Welcome everyone!

Unread 02-22-2005, 07:30 PM
Oberste Befehlshaber (Ret.)
Oberst

Send a message via MSN to KG_AGCent
Default CC5 Utah Beach Mod Beta Testers Bug Report Thread

As the title says. When reporting an apparent bug, please

1. Report on which screen you encountered the bug (Main Screen, BG selection, etc.),

2. If you were connected to another for a game, who you were connected to and for how long. Did the bug result in a disconnection?

3. Decribe in fullest detail the exact nature of the bug even down to the squad and man in the squad if possible. Was that man's ammo load set to Zero where you think it should be something else. Look for anything.

4. If you recieved an error message; what the error message said EXACTLY, what you were doing when the message appeared, any corrective action taken and what happened.

POST ALL FINDINGS HERE.
Unread 02-24-2005, 12:34 AM
KG_Wiking

I will be setting up a UTAH GC very soon. I am also going to be sending the save to the server so you all can see it.
What I would like to do is make this a campaign that ANY member of KG can play and take over. Do a couple of battles and then save, and send back to the server. Just maybe write a short AAR about what happened.

Rationale:
A GC takes a long time, and how many times are you sitting around waiting for someone to play whatever game, and you wait wait wait...
Now you can play for an hour...two hours...whatever, save the game and go do what you wanted to do.
Just make sure you post what you did, and a brief AAR so the next guy knows about it.
This way we may get to go pretty far in the GC in a short amount of time.

KG Wiking