Go Back   Kampfgruppe Forums > War & Strategy Games > Boardgames & Tabletop games

We are happy to announce open registration on the KG forums has begun! Welcome everyone!

Unread 09-30-2006, 01:10 PM
Vice Kommandir
Generalfeldmarschall

Default Mark L. Walker Has New Site and 3 New Games!

The new games are: World at War: Eisenbach Gap, Lock ‘n Load: Swift and Bold, and Lock ‘n Load: A Day of Heroes.

The first concerns a hypothetical "summer of 1985 and Soviet tanks stream into West Germany. Thinly spread NATO forces strive to delay the red hordes until reinforcements arrive, and the world watches anxiously, dreading the nuclear weapons held in each super power's arsenal."

Attention JJ!! The second "expands the forces, battles, and options available in Lock ‘n Load: Band of Heroes with the addition of the British paratroopers. The expansion includes twelve new scenarios spanning the D-Day drops and Operation Market Garden. There are 85 new counters, 12 missions, and rules covering Piats, gliders, the British 2" mortar, and much more. The new counters are a blast. The British Piat, Vickers MG, 2 Pounder ATG, Horsa glider, Cromwell, Firefly, and Bren all make an appearance. On the other hand the Germans add the deadly, yet unreliable Panther G, 20mm Flak guns, the Panzer MKIV, and new squads."

The third takes you back in time to "October 3rd, 1993 and a combined team of Rangers and Delta Force soldiers drop into the throat of Somalia’s capital, Mogadishu. The Americans mission was to capture two Aidid lieutenants and get out. Unfortunately, that wasn’t the way it played out. Twenty-four hours, seventeen dead, and seventy wounded later the battle was over."

The site says that their store is open, but I could not find it, even after getting the ammo clip on the left side of the screen to move down and show some site links. I'm sure it will be active soon. Check it out here:

http://www.locknloadgame.com/

Unread 09-30-2006, 06:04 PM
Unteroffizier

Send a message via MSN to KG_Norad

LnL is certainly one of the most exciting looking new boardgames around if you ask me. I have the original Vietnam game but have never gotten to play it :( The Band of Hero's & Expansion and the Somalia game both look great.

"Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorius is to die daily" - Napoleon Bonaparte.