Go Back   Kampfgruppe Forums > The Depot > SSpoom's Basement

We are happy to announce open registration on the KG forums has begun! Welcome everyone!

Unread 07-16-2005, 01:01 AM
Recruit. Off./ Global Mod
Generaloberst

ill step up to the plate. as i stated in my email, i wanted to play you a small tank battle. something like maybe 2000 points?
Unread 07-16-2005, 02:53 PM
Unteroffizer - anwarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG_Panzerschreck
ill step up to the plate. as i stated in my email, i wanted to play you a small tank battle. something like maybe 2000 points?
Yep, sounds great. BTW, I have send you an answer on your first mail, proposing exactly that, it seems you have not received that mail?

Would you please be so kind as to make a setup? I don't mind the side, but would prefer no night battles, no aircrafts.
Quellchrist Falconer
Speech before the assault on Millsport
Unread 07-16-2005, 03:12 PM
General der Panzer

Hey Scipio, long time no sprecke (Ich sprecke deutsch nichts ser gut and spell it even worse).

I hope you find the kind of dedicated CM players and just plain good group of guys -- well... most anyway-- you are looking for here at KG. One thing's certain; the KG CM players are hard core, much like yourself, and totally dedicated to what I consider the finest war game for the computer ever made.

Most certainly look forward to speaking with you on ts and hope you will enjoy a few tcip games with us there :) . I will gladly come on late or early (whatever screwed up time you guys use over there across the big pond) to play a little tcip game with you. KG_SSpoom and I have played many 1250 to 1500 point whatever game you can think of (assault, probe, meeting) in about three hours or less, and I'm sure you know you can save them and resume later if needed. The tcip games are a blast and really make you think on the fly. You may play them all the time for all I know, but some of us have been making a push for more tcip games -- hence Thor's tcip "labor of love game." I think that's the proper name, given Dave's effort. Team speak and tcip are a good combination.

My e-mail is KG_Soldier@yahoo.com. Drop me a note telling me a good time (Central Standard Time please, as we Americans refuse to convert anything with numbers) to hook up with you on ts and at least just shoot the shit about life in general or maybe even play while we do it (that way I can break your concentration on the game -- a sneaky tactic of AGC's).

As you already have some history playing him, you probably already know Rob (AGC) is a cheating bastard... or least a sneaky one whom you should avoid at all cost :twisted: !

Beware of KG_CrimsonTrooper; like all things Spanish, he is dangerous.

It will be a scary day if I ever get my life cleaned up -- take like the second coming or something :shock: .
Unread 07-16-2005, 06:23 PM
Recruit. Off./ Global Mod
Generaloberst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scipio
Quote:
Originally Posted by KG_Panzerschreck
Yep, sounds great. BTW, I have send you an answer on your first mail, proposing exactly that, it seems you have not received that mail?

Would you please be so kind as to make a setup? I don't mind the side, but would prefer no night battles, no aircrafts.
sure man, np. ill get one out to you today. i did get your mail, i posted here before i saw it, sorry bout the mix up. :)
Unread 07-19-2005, 04:38 PM
Unteroffizer - anwarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG_Soldier
Hey Scipio, long time no sprecke (Ich sprecke deutsch nichts ser gut and spell it even worse).

I hope you find the kind of dedicated CM players and just plain good group of guys -- well... most anyway-- you are looking for here at KG. One thing's certain; the KG CM players are hard core, much like yourself, and totally dedicated to what I consider the finest war game for the computer ever made.

Most certainly look forward to speaking with you on ts and hope you will enjoy a few tcip games with us there :) . I will gladly come on late or early (whatever screwed up time you guys use over there across the big pond) to play a little tcip game with you. KG_SSpoom and I have played many 1250 to 1500 point whatever game you can think of (assault, probe, meeting) in about three hours or less, and I'm sure you know you can save them and resume later if needed. The tcip games are a blast and really make you think on the fly. You may play them all the time for all I know, but some of us have been making a push for more tcip games -- hence Thor's tcip "labor of love game." I think that's the proper name, given Dave's effort. Team speak and tcip are a good combination.

My e-mail is KG_Soldier@yahoo.com. Drop me a note telling me a good time (Central Standard Time please, as we Americans refuse to convert anything with numbers) to hook up with you on ts and at least just shoot the shit about life in general or maybe even play while we do it (that way I can break your concentration on the game -- a sneaky tactic of AGC's).

As you already have some history playing him, you probably already know Rob (AGC) is a cheating bastard... or least a sneaky one whom you should avoid at all cost :twisted: !

Beware of KG_CrimsonTrooper; like all things Spanish, he is dangerous.

It will be a scary day if I ever get my life cleaned up -- take like the second coming or something :shock: .
Hi Soldier, I guess I have to play all the KGs... Unfortunatly, I'm not so much into TCP/IP games, to much stress for a boring old fart like me ;). I have accepted already a challenge by AGCent, so this will mean that I will get my ass kicked soon?

Thanks also for the warning for CrimsonTrooper. Funny enough, the last German occupied territory is a spanish island. The natives are still fighting very hard to free the island and try to drown the huns in Sangria. But the huns awake each morning (or shall we say on the next afternoon...)
Please find more about this unknown piece of history in in the yet to be written book : Battlestar Mallorca - Invasion of the proles ;)
Quellchrist Falconer
Speech before the assault on Millsport
Unread 07-19-2005, 08:37 PM
General der Panzer

Have fun and kick Rob's ass for me. Someday we will see each other on the field again.
Unread 07-20-2005, 12:45 AM
Oberste Befehlshaber (Ret.)
Oberst

Send a message via MSN to KG_AGCent

Most recently I have mastered the art of complete armored destruction inside of 10 turns. Ask Cloghaun, he experienced it first hand in our Tourney games.
Unread 07-21-2005, 12:49 AM
General der Panzer

"Mastered" is a mighty strong word which carries a connotation of an ability to do so again and again. But alas, I forget your...
Unread 08-31-2005, 06:09 PM
Oberschutze

Default Hello

Hi guys,

thought I'd use this thread to 'announce my presence'
Unread 08-31-2005, 07:03 PM
Oberste Befehlshaber (Ret.)
Oberst

Send a message via MSN to KG_AGCent

Hey Monty! How about an email game?