Go Back   Kampfgruppe Forums > The Depot > SSpoom's Basement

We are happy to announce open registration on the KG forums has begun! Welcome everyone!

Unread 09-20-2005, 01:03 PM
Brandenburg

Default A long over due visit

Hey all,

Just thought id take the time to drop a line to see how all my brothers are doing. Just because im not in KG no more doesnt mean I still dont think about ya,.... Besides.. once a KG, always a KG:)

Im still in school.. Almost going to graduate it looks like.. Made a "A" on my capstone final project last semester and nearly suffered a nervous breakdown in the process LOL.

Only games I play at the momment is Alien vs. Predator II...
I do play some CODUO and CS on occasion. Im thinking about getting Battlefield 2 soon as well. I still play CC and CMBB on occasion but not online. Wouldn't mind doing a bit of CMBB via email though. I also play some Rome:total war(no legit key) and Medieval and Shogun Total War(legit Key)... There are av few others I cant think of at the momment too.Its almost exclusively AvPII..

Im building up a considerable rep on 2 clan servers for AvP...I prefere the fast and agile Runner alien.My lethality with this character speaks for it self,as several ppl on these servers know all too well.. When im on the prowl, they treat me with respect LOL Those that dont,ussually dont live too long. I have developed tactics for the runner, that make me one to be reconed with. I ussually get a good score, but it really isnt about the score to me...well most the time anyway

Well, its good to talk to you all again and as allways

"long Live KG"

Neil w. Reich,Jr

a.k.a KG_Brandenburg(ret.)
Unread 09-20-2005, 01:19 PM
Oberfeldwebel

good to hear from you Brand :)
Unread 09-20-2005, 02:53 PM
Leutnant

another long lost ghost from the past blows in.....
They all come back sooner or later

Swamp

KG_Swampfox
Unread 09-20-2005, 05:00 PM
Stabsgefreiter

Hello, im too new to know who you are, but ive heard good things.

BTW: dont bother with BF2
Unread 09-20-2005, 05:39 PM
Generalleutnant

Send a message via MSN to KG_CrimsonTrooper Send a message via Yahoo to KG_CrimsonTrooper

Quote:
Originally Posted by KG_Noggs

BTW: dont bother with BF2
DAMN Noggs....

Don't tell me your coming down with a case of AGCent disease ( a disease that makes you bitter towards all you games you suck at or get PNWED a lot at )

Is there any game out that you like?

- Emiliano Zapata

Unread 09-20-2005, 05:48 PM
Stabsgefreiter

What crimson... BF2 blows! ok it sucks... it lags and it totaly ruins the DC feel. And i dont suck at it either!

I like COD: UO thats my main game now...ok!

!!!!!!!!!
Unread 09-20-2005, 06:10 PM
Brandenburg

Quote:
Don't tell me your coming down with a case of AGCent disease ( a disease that makes you bitter towards all you games you suck at or get PNWED a lot at )
LMAO

I know the feeling on suckin on games. Been awhiler since I played CODUO and started playing it last night.. Got my ass handed to me time after time. I've been bored and reinstalling some older games. Alot of that has to do with my new PC im runnin now too:

AMD64 XP3200 2.2Ghz processor
512megs 400Mhz DDR
GForce 6600 PCIExpress 128meg video card
X16 DL DVD Burner
160 gb HD
80GB external HD
Im fixin to add my older X48CD Burner and a 30GB HD i have in another machine im not using.

COD UO runs rather smooth on it lol.. Havent tried CS or CMBB on it yet.I bet I get impressive framerates on those

I gave my 2 kids(13yr Girl,6yr Boy)my older 1.3GHZ AMD DURON with 512megs ram and a Radeon 9600 128meg AGP video card.

Quote:
I was just thinking back and I rember the exact date and time I entered into KG.

12/24/2000 @ 11.00pm est.
Played KG_Vlad for my trial by fire
Close Combat Western Front 7.1 with a CC5 map.I made the battle for it. Free deploy with north\south deploy,850 points with raritry on and 2 command teams pre-selected

On profound events that happen, my memory is rather good:) LOL

Quote:
another long lost ghost from the past blows in....They all come back sooner or later.
Yes we do swamp.. My comming back was Very long overdue IMHO. I look forward to playing some of ya on some online games.. CMBB,CC 3 or 5,CODUO, or any others I might have that we can play. As I said,Most the time I play AvPII though. That game is so addicting.

Branden

BTW....
How do you add a avatar to this forum.Im having difficulty figuring this out. I still nneed to modify my old avatar and then ill be ready to add it. Thx for any help
Unread 09-30-2005, 11:59 AM
General der Panzer

The nightmare from Waco returneth! What's up bro? You need to get your ass on teamspeak and shoot the shit with us.

KG_Soldier
Unread 10-04-2005, 11:09 PM
Brandenburg

Agreed...... Im working on getting a headset for TS... Perhaps I'll have it in a few days

Branden
Unread 10-05-2005, 09:52 AM
Stabsgefreiter

Cool the new game everybody is playing is, DOD: Source, but if u dont want to buy anything right now wait for COD: 2 because that will be the next game i belive.