Go Back   Kampfgruppe Forums > The Depot > SSpoom's Basement

We are happy to announce open registration on the KG forums has begun! Welcome everyone!

Unread 09-01-2006, 10:08 AM
Unteroffizier

Send a message via MSN to KG_Norad
Default Anyone Play Football Video Games?

I am playing Madden 05 Franchise mode as the Bronco's. And NCAA Football 07 as CU.

Here is an update on my 1st Pre Season Game as the Bronco's:

Greetings football fans! The ’05 Broncos kicked off their preseason suffering a serious loss (27-7) at the hands of the Bills. More devastating then their loss to the Bills was the loss of Jake Plummer as he fractured his tailbone in the course of the game and will be out at least 9 weeks. Expect the battle between the 2nd & 3rd string Quarterbacks to really heat up the rest of the pre season games as they are both rated at the same performance level of 65. I am sure both will be fighting hard to prove themselves worthy of that coveted Starter position come the regular season. While Coach Michael P Shannahan has indicated he has been impressed with what he has seen of the second stringer, he states the position is up for grabs to the best man on the field.

The Bronco’s now stand at 0-1-0 in the first week of the Pre Season.

I have followed this up with 2 abysmal outings for the 2nd and 3rd games I can provide more info in my next update.

If anyone is interested in my solo fantasy career as head coach I will continue to post updates so let me know.

"Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorius is to die daily" - Napoleon Bonaparte.